Unlimited streaming of over 50 PC games from NVIDIA cloud gaming supercomputers.
First 3 months FREE, then just $7.99 per month.
To get started, download the new SHIELD Hub app from Google Play.
Immerse yourself in great new Android games:
- Battle of Sol – Save humanity in this intense space action game.
- Unkilled – Eliminate the zombie menace before it becomes global.
- Pac-Man 256 – Take on the maze that never ends—from the creators of Crossy Road.
- Chariot – Guide a chariot through caves using physics-based mechanics.
- Pix the Cat – Play this critically acclaimed arcade game and challenge your reflexes.
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number – Explore the conclusion to the Hotline Miami saga.
- Heckabomb – Experience a visually intense twin-stick action arcade shooter.
- Whispering Willows – Interact with the spirits of the dead in this award-winning indie puzzler.
- Titan Souls – Investigate the ancient ruins and uncover extraordinary titans.
Experience Android games in 4K Ultra HD.
SHIELD now supports 4K Ultra HD game rendering for crisper visuals. The following Android games are now enabled to render in 4K: Beach Buggy Racing, Bombsquad, Hardwood Solitaire IV, Riptide GP 2, Kosmik Revenge, Video Poker Duel, Leo's Fortune, Machinarium, Meltdown, Never Alone, Samurai II, and Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders.
Explore exciting new features for media enthusiasts.
Now you can get more out of your personal media collection with these great new features:
- Expanded codec and container support:
- Adds pass-through support for Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio lossless audio*
- Adds MPEG2, VC-1, and WMV9 hardware-acceleration*
- Adds M2TS, ASF, and WMV container support for VC-1
- Adds WMA audio support (including WMA Pro, and WMA Lossless)
*These features are supported by the native Photo & Videos app. Other media players are expected to add support soon.
- 23.976 Hz playback support
Allows advanced media enthusiasts to force the display refresh rate to 23.976 Hz for 23.976 Hz content like most Google Play movies, Netflix movies, and Blu-ray movie files. Enable this feature in Settings > Device > HDMI > Resolution. Note: This setting should not be used for playing games or for watching videos that display at higher refresh rates.
- Overscan adjustment
Now you can adjust the image on the screen to perfectly fit your TV. Enable this feature in Settings > Device > HDMI > Adjust for Overscan. Note: This setting should only be used if your TV does not already support overscan adjustment.
Additional enhancements in Upgrade 2.0
- Enhances the video playback experience for Netflix and YouTube.
- Adds the ability to transfer files from USB attached storage to a MicroSD card using the ES File Explorer app.
- Adds the option to manually turn off the SHIELD controller by holding the NVIDIA button on the controller for six seconds.
- Lowers audio latency for gameplay by 40ms compared to standard Android OS.